Ideas for Erlang server software
Thu Aug 17 08:42:35 BST 2006
From the Erlang mailing list, Dário Abdulrehman wrote:
Erlang is well suited for writing scalable server software and I am currently looking for interesting server software projects that can be done.
Ideas proposed in that message and the following thread:
- VOD Video On Demand http://vodka.lfcia.org/
- Instant Messaging (ejabberd)
- Joel Reymont is working on trading software
- [A cometd implementation:]
- Radiosity based tracer.
- An AJAX/Comet-based online chess game.
- web based chat with yaws, dojo 0.3, suffering, and endurance
- an RTP implementation in Erlang